The next Pro-Life Discussion and Prayer Group meeting is on again soon. It will be another challenging topic, and thanks to Ila for agreeing to do the intro talk!
What: Pro-life Discussion and Prayer Group meeting
When: 6.30pm on Wed 19 August (3rd Wed of the month)
Where: Side Chapel, St John the Evangelist chapel, next to John’s XXIII College
Topic: “Exclusion zones around the ACT abortion facilities”
Speaker: Ilaisaane (Ila) Lauouv
Format: Approx 15mins intro speech, 45mins discussion, 15mins supper and 45mins Adoration.
Below are some links on this topic:
- Privacy zones draft legislation
- Priests for Life: “The Benefits of Public Pro-life Presence” and other articles
- Shane Rattenbury calls for abortion clinic exclusion zones to deter protesters
- Catholic Archbishop Christopher Prowse prays at pro-life vigil outside Canberra abortion clinic
- Wikipedia entry on ‘exclusion zones’
We Look forward to seeing you there!